my first blog

22:48


Bonjour mes amis!

I can't express how excited I am to finally start a blog. This has been weighing on my mind for god knows how long, and I'm so relieved it's finally happening.

Harry Potter & Fashion. 
Two things which I have increasingly become more obsessed with over the years. Oddly enough, it was only until the beginning of 2017 when I truly knew what my style was. Aesthetic. Black, white, grey. The only colours I choose to wear. I've always worn black for as long as I can remember, so it wasn't much of a surprise when I figured that it's what suited me the most.
Harry Potter has been in my life since I was 3 years old. It's played a huge role in how I grew up, and taught me so many important values at such a young age that has turned me into the person that I am today.

On this blog, I will be uploading an array of different posts; from film reviews, to personal dramas and advice, to my day-to-day adventures and personal experiences.

I hope you enjoy my future content, and I look forward to creating it!

Au revoir,

Gabrielle Rosét  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe